Friday 23 September 2016

My Autumn wishlist.

As much as I love summer and sun, it gets to a point where I am weirdly excited for big coats, onsies and oversized knitted jumpers. Of course, once I get caught up in the cold, wind and rain I want summer back again. I 100% prefer online shopping than actually having to leave my house so I thought I would share my Autumn wishlist with you (hopefully my bank balance actually allows me to buy a few of the items come pay day).

1. Rexx Mustard Round Neck Side Split Jumper ( Pretty little thing ) - £18.00



Just the right amount of comfy and just the right amount of sexy! This is a must buy for me for exactly those reasons. A little oversized and baggy for comfort, knitted for warmth and a side slit for that sex appeal - you really can't go wrong. Dark nights don't always mean you need to stock your wardrobe with dark colours and this mustard colour means you won't go unnoticed! I already have a pair of leather leggings and thigh high boots that would work wonders with this jumper.

2. Miss Selfridge petite padded jacket - £69.00

This is my perfect idea of a 'go to' coat. You can't go wrong with the colour black as it can be put with anything! The detailing of padding as well as the fur trim on the hood elegantly turns the coat from being a 'plain jane' to something that stands out.












3. Nike tech fleece tracksuit - £65.00



Girls, we're allowed to be comfy too! Lounge wear and tracksuits are on the rise for girls and this winter I'm going to make the most of it. Team with a plain white or black top underneath and a pair slides or trainers and this is the ultimate 'chill out' outfit. I love tracksuits because as comfy as pj's are, if you suddenly decide to go out or someone unexpected comes round you have to go and get changed. Where as tracksuits on the other hand allow you to relax in style yet still be acceptable to go out in. 

4.  Oatmeal faux fur trim cape cardigan - £60.00


Although it's a little pricey for what it is, I'm a sucker for a fur collar. You could wear the simplest of items under this cardigan and still look dressed up! Pair with black ripped jeans, a black vest top and some ballet pumps for a casual look or change to a pair of heeled boots for a dressier look.

5. Off the shoulder knitted tan jumper (missguided) - £15

I ALWAYS have those few items I buy for the cold months that don't keep you warm but still can't help buying. This jumper is definitely one of those! As you will eventually realise I love the colour nude/camel as well as the off the shoulder look. A slicked back bun hair style, big hoops and a pair of skinny jeans and you're good to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment