Tuesday 20 September 2016

It's a start

Follow my blog with Bloglovin">Follow my blog with Bloglovin">

You've always got to start somewhere. After going through my first ever relationship break up, a few spots of bad luck, the holiday of a life time (oh and months of procrastinating) I thought what better time than to finally start something for myself. As the old saying goes 'out with the old and in with the new'. I'm not going to lie even after pestering Siri with endless questions about how to start a blog and a lot of research I'm still sat here CLUELESS but I guess you don't know if you don't try. 

My best friend is practically like a sister to me and is always telling me to have more confidence. After my break up it was clear to see that she was going to take this time to knock some sense into me. After endless lectures on 'self worth' and 'how to love myself' LOL - I'm sat laughing because I know she's going to be reading this literally laughing out loud. Anyway 1000 lectures later, I do. Hence why I'm having the balls (excuse my language) to write my own blog. 

The hardest part of starting a blog was thinking of a name. Boring old me came up with bullsh*t URL's like 'ellatalks' and 'ellasworld'. It's ok you can laugh too. Finally after some help (once again from my sister from another Mr) 'thejunkboxsite' came about. To cut a long story short, I talk a lot of junk and now I can put it all on one site for others junk talkers to read!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment