Saturday 8 October 2016

Pointless but needed

Well, I'd love to say that the reason that I've not posted anything in a while is because I've been sooo busy with work, night outs and uni but the reality is my minds been blank and I've been extremely lazy (story of my life). I'm laid in bed, tired as hell with a re run of the bake off playing in the background and switching to and from online shopping and writing this 'pointless but needed' blog (pointless because I don't have a purpose when writing this and needed because it's been a few weeks since my last post).

So, it's my best friends 21st birthday event 2 weeks today. She's having a 'white with a splash of gold' theme and no doubt she's the type of person that will turn up in BRIGHT red to be the star of the show. Girls, you know when you've got a big night out planned and everyone's finally all going to be in one place your imessage chats are always screen shots of potential outfits you're all thinking of buying. Partly so that you've all got the dress code right and partly so that no-one buys your outfit (this has happened to me a few times). If i could insert the rolling eyes emoji right now I would.

Anyway, these messages have been going on for at least a month and the majority of my girls have got their outfits sorted. Picky old me on the other hand is still here stressing because I need to lose my belly fat in 2 weeks and I'm yet to find a dress that I actually want. My choices are limited as the outfit HAS to be white. I've finally added three to my wishlist and I think it's about time I actually ordered them all so that I can try them on.

1. Premium bandage lattice front gold ring midi dress white



















2. Halter neck lace criss cross midi dress white















3. Gina Gado Dress in white
























I've got skin care and fitness blogs coming soon so look out for them (I'll try not to leave it so long this time).

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment