Thursday 13 October 2016

Somedays different

Well everyone that knows me knows that I start the majority of my sentences with 'someday's' - 'someday's smile', 'someday's shut the fxck up', 'someday's different', 'someday's stay at home'. I think you get the drift. For those that have never heard me say it, you're probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about so I apologise lol. Anyway moral of the story, that's where I came up with this evenings blog post title (not that you even care).
Let me begin before I go off on another tangent.
So, my main reason for this blog post is because I'm SICK of the same old places and the same old events! Now don't get me wrong I love a good night out and have two coming up but it's not the be all and end all. Ending my night at maccies at 5am is not the only thing that signifies a good night.
I want to try new food places, go to random local events like food markets and festivals, go to the theatre, go somewhere small and cute for the weekend like Scarborough, meet the girls for a drink in a bar we've never been to before. Like I said before, 'someday's different' lol.
So although next week I'll be ending my night eating a cheeseburger and chips at 5am, I've also planned a few different things to do.

The lady boys of bankok in Leeds!
Yep, you read it right! I'm spending my friday night before work, watching the show live in Leeds. Why? .. well why not? I'm definitely way more excited than I should be. Tickets were only £14 for an hour and 45 minutes show - so me, one of my best friends and her mum (aka my second mum) thought we'd go and see what all the hype is about. Glitz and glam, dances to favourites like Shakira and Beyonce oh and alcohol you can't go wrong really.

Magical lantern festival
Magical Lantern Festival Yorkshire

Once again I'm way too excited for this, giant lanterns for Christmas spread across one of Yorkshire's parks I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store. (don't worry I am taking my best friends nephew with us but to be honest that's just an excuse for me to go without looking weird).

Billy Elliott in theatre

Billy Elliott is one of my favourite films and it's finally coming to the Theatre in Manchester. I REFUSE to miss it.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment